This privacy statement covers Rational Data's website, Rational Data. Rational Data is the sole owner of information collected on this site.
1. Our pledge to you:
Your privacy is important to us. Rational Data is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. If you have questions about this Statement, please contact us.
Rational Data will:
* NOT sell, rent, or lease your personal information
* NOT keep you on our mailing lists if you have requested to be removed
* NOT share your information with any trading partners unless you have requested information, products, or services that can be best handled by another company
Rational Data will:
* Treat your privacy very seriously and will adhere to this Privacy Statement
* Promote this Privacy Statement internally so all employees abide by it
* Keep this Privacy Statement accurate.
This Privacy Statement is subject to change so check back often.
2. What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
Like most standard Web site servers, we use log files to capture IP address, browser type, machine ID, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, and other information. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement in aggregate, troubleshoot problems, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc., are not linked to personally identifiable information.
E-Mail and “Contact Us” Forms Submitted
If you contact Rational Data via e-mail or a “Contact Us” form, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We will try to respond in a timely manner. Rational Data also occasionally asks users to complete surveys that we use for research purposes. From time to time we may provide you with special offers based upon information you have provided within your e-mail. Note: If you unsubscribe or remove yourself from our mailing lists it will not stop e-mail that responds to your specific request or activities. Examples of such requests or inquires are responses to your inquiries (e.g., “Contact Us”), follow up e-mail on samples, order confirmations, and other activities not listed here.
3. Protection of Information
Rational Data will release customer's Personal Information if required to do so by law or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
4. Notification of Changes